Thomas J. Huhn Athletic-Leadership Scholarship
Must be submitted by January 31st
The Thomas J. Huhn Athletic-Leadership Scholarship is established through the generosity of the late Mr. Huhn to offer talented and qualified student-athletes the opportunity to pursue full-time academic studies at Saint Joseph's College. This scholarship is valued at full-tuition, room and board during a student's four years of eligibility. Renewal of the scholarship will be based on the academic and extracurricular activities of the scholarship recipient (2.0 minimum GPA required for renewal).
- exhibit achievement and leadership in high school academics and football or basketball.
- maintain a 2.5 GPA in high school.
- be a resident of and attend a high school in Allen or contiguous counties.
- will have the high school football or basketball coach or a faculty member provide a letter of recommendation that highlights the student's achievement and leadership.
- complete the Saint Joseph's College admission process by January 31st.
- complete the scholarship application attached.
- submit one recommendation letter (as stipulated above).
- forward all materials to the scholarship committee by January 31st.
- complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit to the federal processor by March 10th (annually) to determine eligibility for state and/or federal aid programs.
- Note: FAFSA must be received by the federal processor by March 10th.
If selected to compete for the Thomas J. Huhn Athletic-Leadership Scholarship, you will be invited to the scholarship competition.
Please submit the required letter of recommendation to:
The Thomas J. Huhn Athletic-Leadership Scholarship Committee
Saint Joseph's College
Post Office Box 890
Rensselaer, IN 47978