The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, or Clery Act requires colleges and universities to compile and report crime statistics as well as policies and procedures related to safety and security. Although Saint Joseph's College is located in a rural community, crime by strangers or acquaintances is a fact of life that we must take into account as we live our daily lives. Living in the relative safety of a rural community is not absolute protection against crime, and the College provides this information in an effort to further educate and protect our community.
Each year, an e-mail notification will be issued to all students and staff that provides the URL to this report. A hard copy of this report may be obtained by calling 219-866-6129, or by visiting the Security and Safety Office located in Halleck Student Center on the lower level room G100.
- Campus Crime Statistics for the Past Three Years
- Reporting a Crime or Emergency
- Confidential Reporting Procedures
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Response
- Sex Offender Information
- Timely Warnings & Special Alerts
- Building Access
- Security Awareness & Crime Prevention
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse Information
- Fire Safety
- Emergency Contact Information