Liturgy / Sacraments
Campus Ministry creates an environment in which we worship together and invite all members of our community to take an active role in that worship.
As a Catholic college in the Precious Blood tradition, we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, the central expression of our faith. We gather as a community to celebrate the Church's sacraments, and to mark significant moments in the life of this College.
The following Eucharistic Liturgies are offered when the College is in session:
- Daily Mass: 6:30 a.m. / 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday Mass: 11:00 a.m. / 9:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered every Sunday while the College is in session, 8:00-8:45 p.m., before the 9:00 p.m. Mass. Students may contact Fr. Jeffrey Kirch, C.PP.S. '98, Campus Ministry (ext. 6352) to make an appointment, or contact one of the priests on campus.
Seasonal & Devotional Liturgies
There are many opportunities throughout the year to join in other prayer services such as Stations of the Cross, Eucharistic Adoration, Advent Lessons & Carols, Taize prayer, and praying the rosary.
- Lectors: Proclaim the sacred Word of God.
- Servers: Serve at the altar of the Lord.
- Music Ministers: Your musical abilities will help all of us pray better.
- Sacristans: Help prepare for our liturgies.
- Greeters: Welcome everyone who attends our liturgies.
- Extra-ordinary Ministers of Communion: Assist in the distribution of Holy Communion.