Individual Overnight Visit
- "Can I sleep soundly in a dorm room?"
- "How's the food at SJC?"
- "What time do students go to bed?"
- "How many classes does a student have in a day?"
Find the answers to the above questions by participating in an Individual Overnight Visit. Individual Overnight Visits take place for 1 night only from Sunday – Thursday evenings and are for high school seniors only.
- Attend classes, club meetings, and campus events
- Dine in the Food Court with your student host.
- Spend the night in your host's dorm room to sample dorm life
- Meet your host's circle of friends professors
In order for Admissions to prepare the best overnight experience for you, you must make your reservation at least 2 full business days before the desired date of your visit. Contact your Admissions Counselor if you have any questions.
You wouldn't buy a car without taking it for a test drive. Likewise, choosing a college without experiencing it firsthand could spell disaster. There's one sure way to know whether you belong at Saint Joseph's College, and that's through a personal visit. Let us know what you'd like to do while on campus, and we'll make all the arrangements.