Master of Business Administration Program: About the Program
Make a difference in the world!
Saint Joseph's College MBA program is rooted in the liberal education that is the hallmark of Saint Joseph's College. Educating the whole person by developing both intellect and faith, SJC will prepare you to make decisions in a global or local context, considering the effects of those decisions on humanity and the environment as much as you attend to profits. Even if you choose to work in a nonprofit organization or provide community service, you will be equipped to serve with sound business principles.
- Curriculum built on the integration of ethics, social responsibility and justice
- Study tour that prepares students for business decision making in a global environment
- Full-time, cohort-based, residential program
- Year-long service learning experience-apply managerial and analytical skills to a service project
- 8-week modules
- 2 courses offered in each 8-week module
- Full time: Take 2 courses each 8 weeks
- Part time: Take 1 course each 8 weeks
Full-time and part-time course offerings are available