Been there, done that.
That's the kind of learning environment you'll jump into at Saint Joseph's College. Our faculty's knowledge goes beyond books-much of it comes from doing. You'll learn from people who have experience in the areas they teach and who will help you gain experience, too. Eighty-three percent of a full-time faculty have earned their Ph.D. or other terminal degree in their fields, and our student/faculty ratio is 15:1.
You'll have opportunities to work alongside your professors on research, special projects, and creative endeavors.
For example, you could:
- Monitor populations of amphibians and reptiles with your Biology Professor
- Explore ethnic neighborhoods of Chicago with your Sociology Professor
- Probe political issues in Mexico and Nicaragua with your Political Science Professor
- Study the elements of lyrical verse with a published poet in our English Department
- Express your artistic abilities with a professor who has received several Indiana Art Commission Fellowships for her artwork